Adults can receive medical care at five Center for Family Health locations:
- Family Medicine Department at the downtown location, 505 N. Jackson St. *
- Center for Family Health at LifeWays, 1200 N. West Ave.
- Northeast Health Center, 1024 Fleming Ave.*
- Northwest Community Health Center, R.W. Kidder Middle School, 6700 Rives Junction Rd.*
- Center for Family Health – Hillsdale, 240 W. Carleton Rd., Hillsdale*
*Children and teens also can receive care at this location.
- Adult Physicals and Well Child Exams (Children are not seen at the LifeWays office)
- Sick Visits
- Chronic Disease Management
- Depression Screening
We encourage you to choose a provider you will see for most of your visits. You can access biographies and photos of the Center’s family medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, residents and physician’s assistants by clicking here.
All adults and children, regardless of whether they are patients at the Center for Family Health, can utilize the Walk-In Clinic at the downtown facility when they are unable to get an appointment with their regular provider.
Call the Center at (517) 748-5500 for more information or to make an appointment.
You also can make an appointment at the office; same-day appointments sometimes are available. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointments and bring your medication bottles to each appointment.
Plan ahead: Allow three business days for a prescription refill from the Center's pharmacy. We do not refill prescriptions over the weekend. Call 517-748- 5400 to request a refill.
If you no longer have refills available on your prescription and you want a new prescription for the same medication, make a request on MyChart or call 517-748-5500.
If you are admitted to the hospital, a hospitalist from Henry Ford Allegiance Health will treat you. They are specialists in hospital care. These hospitalists will keep us updated on your progress, and your Center provider will have access to all your hospital records and reports. Please make an appointment with your Center physician when you are discharged from the hospital.
Downtown Family Medicine Office Hours:
- Monday — 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday-Friday — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday-Friday — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Walk-in Services are available:
- Monday-Thursday — 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you need medical services when our offices are closed, please call our after-hours Nurse Line at 517-780-3636. The Hillsdale Nurse Line number is 517-437-1571. For medical emergencies, call 911 or go directly to a hospital emergency room.