Patient Accounts Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I getting a bill? I paid my copay and they said I was all set.
The copay is based on total charges, but you are only required to pay the minimum at time of service. You are billed for the remainder.
- If I have questions about my bill, whom do I contact?
Please call the Patient Accounts Department at 748-5500,ext. 5875.
- What is a guarantor?
The guarantor is the person responsible for receiving and paying the bill for medical services.
- How and where do I pay my bill?
Bills can be paid at time of service, online, by mail or over the phone.
- Mail to: Center for Family Health, 505 N. Jackson St., Jackson, MI 49201.
- By Phone: call Patient Accounts at 517-748-5500, ext. 5875.