Welcome to MyChart
MyChart is an online electronic medical record system. It is available 24/7, is private and secure, and enables all your doctors to access your complete medical information easily to coordinate your care.
- See your lab or test results often within 48 hours.
- Renew your prescriptions.
- See your health history, including lists of medications and allergies.
- View future appointment dates.
- Review after-visit notes.
- Manage the records of your children, up to age 14.
- Consult with your doctor using secure messaging.
How do I get into MyChart?
You can enroll for MyChart at the Center or call the Center’s health-information office to get your medical record number.
Then go to HenryFordAllegiance.com/MyChart and follow the prompts. You can access MyChart on your tablet, laptop or desktop computer, or you can download the free MyChart app on your smartphone to tap into your medical records.
Quality, affordable care
The Center for Family Health accepts most insurance plans, including Medicaid and Medicare, at all of its locations. Discounted fees, based on income, are available.
The Center for Family Health is an independent, federally qualified health center that never turns patients away because of inability to pay. It provides comprehensive, quality medical, dental and behavioral health care.