The Center for Family Health provides dental care to area children through its mobile dental unit. The unit provides on-site care to Jackson County schools and organizations, bringing a dentist and hygienist, dental chair and materials right to the children.
Mobile dental services include:
- Fluoride treatments
Services usually are covered by Medicaid or private insurance. Follow-up care, such as fillings and extractions, is available at the Center’s downtown facility, 505 N. Jackson St., and the Northeast Health Center, 1024 Fleming St. (at Jackson’s Northeast Elementary School).
The following schools are served by the Mobile Dental Program for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Concord Schools: Concord Elementary
- Jackson Public Schools: Bennett, Cascades, Dibble, Frost, Hunt , McCulloch, and Sharp Park elementary schools; Middle School at Parkside; Jackson High School; TA Wilson Academy; Lincoln Head Start
- Michigan Center Schools: Arnold Elementary, Keicher Elementary, Michigan Center High School and Middle School
- Northwest Schools: Northwest Elementary, Parnall Elementary, R.W. Kidder Middle School
- Springport Schools: Springport Elementary
- Vandercook Lake Schools: Townsend Elementary, Vandercook Lake Junior and Senior High School
- Western Schools: Warner Elementary, Bean Elementary
Download the Mobile Dental Permission Slip