Five Ob/Gyns provide a wide range of services for women – from annual gynecological exams and tests to prenatal care and delivery. The staff includes the only four female Ob/Gyns in Jackson County.
Women’s Health Hours:
- Monday — 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday - Friday — 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call for an appointment, (517) 748-5500
After-hours phone number for existing patients, (517) 780-3636
- Free pregnancy testing
- Two types of prenatal care – traditional, individual appointments or CenteringPregnancy, which is group prenatal care
- Delivery of babies (All deliveries take place at Allegiance Hospital)
- High-risk or normal pregnancies
- Teen pregnancies
- Post-partum care
- Annual exams, including pelvic and breasts examinations, pap smear
- Free pap smear and breast exams to eligible women
- Teen exams
- Variety of contraceptive choices
- Emergency contraceptives
- Urinary incontinence solutions
- STD screening, counseling and treatment
- Other gynecological services